Are your drains clogged? Is your water draining much slower than expected? It may be time to call the drain specialists at Warranted Plumbing Services, Inc.. We've been unclogging drains in local homes and businesses since 2000, and we'd be happy to help. Our crews are knowledgeable and our prices are fair. Call today for a free estimate to unclog your drains.
Call for a FREE Quote
How Did My Drain Get Clogged?
There are several reasons water may not be flowing freely. First, there are many older buildings in the area, with older pipes that corrode through the years. Pipes are made to drain liquids and only liquids. Thicker substances and hair will cling to the sides and diminish the opening. Kitchen sinks often get lots of abuse from contraband substances like cooking grease, and starchy food remains. Bathroom drains are exposed to a variety of personal hygiene products and human hair. The combination of soap and hair accumulation can be especially effective in clogging your bathroom drains.
How to Avoid Clogged Drains
- Be sure to scrape food off plates before rinsing them in the kitchen sink
- Use a strainer in your sinks and bathtubs to catch food products and hair
- When using your garbage disposal, use cold water and let it run for a few extra seconds
- Never put grease down the sink. Let that bacon grease harden at room temperature and throw in the trash
Why Call Warranted Plumbing Services, Inc. To Unclog Your Drain?
- Quick and easy appointment scheduling: We'll arrive promptly to unclog your drain
- Free, reasonable quotes: We'll provide a written estimate with a fair price
- Efficient service: We like to arrive with the necessary parts and equipment to unclog your drain on the spot
- Trusted employees: All of our plumbers are hand-selected and thoroughly trained
Call Warranted Plumbing Services, Inc. today for a free drain cleaning quote and find out why we're the area's trusted plumbing contractor!: (925) 252-5595
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.